Craft your own earrings with this DIY Polymer Clay Earring Kit.
Ages 14+ - This kit requires the use of sharp objects, oven usage, small parts and cleaning products.
Included in kit:
- 4 Cutters
- Sculpey Premo Polymer Clay
- Wooden Roller
- Wooden Detail Stick
- Square of Parchment Paper
- Sanding Block
- Jump Rings
- Earring hooks
- Stud Posts
- 6 Earring Cards
- 2 Jewelry Pliers
Optional Additional Supplies:
This kit includes the supplies you will need to create beautiful jewelry. Here is a list of supply items that you may want to know about.
- A Clay Blade, or thin metal blade for cleanly removing clay from your workspace. You may be able to use a utility knife blade.
- Krazy Glue for adhering posts (the stud process in these instructions does not require this)
- Jewelry pliers. You can use small home pliers as needed.
- A ceramic tile. Some people find it easier to leave their creations on a tile to bake.
- Bake & Bond - A Sculpey ® product that adheres clay to clay. This helps if you plan on adding little clay embellishments to your designs.
- Hand Drill - Manual or small hand drills can efficiently and easily create holes for jump rings.
- Clay Depth Gauges or a Clay Press – This can help you easily and consistently control the thickness of your clay.
Please note that if you plan to expand the scope of your project, you may require additional materials.